At the beginning of the day we finished seeing up the monuments. We saw ancient agora and hadrian's library. After that we shopped around town. The pedestrian street before Syntagma had tons of stores like H&M, mango, zara, etc. I didn't end up buying any clothes, but I did try some clothes on at H&M. After that we wanted to see the olympic stadium that was used at the 2004 olympics. Unfortunately, the metro that goes there wasn't running and there weren't any buses that went there. We then went to an upscale area for drinks. I got an apple pie and mom got a coffee. The women sitting across from us had nuts at her table. All of a sudden 4-5 pigeons were attacking her table. Very interesting and of course my mom had to take a picture of it, but didn't catch it at the right time. At night we went to shabbat services at the synagogue in town. Nobody showed up for the services and I was falling asleep, it was so long. After we went to the rabbis house for dinner. It was way tooo long and was very boring. On our way back from the dinner there were prostitutes on the street!!! Didn't like it one bit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment